John’s Crazy Socks has introduced a series of services and products to support the work of non-profit organizations. Giving Back is an essential part of the mission at John’s Crazy Socks. Since our opening in December 2016, we have worked with many charity partners. We have spoken at events, made custom socks and donated prizes for raffles and auctions. Listening to our many charity partners and customers, we now offer a full suite of services for non-profit organizations.
“Times have never been tougher for non-profits as demand increases yet fundraising becomes more difficult,” said Mark X. Cronin, co-founder with his son John of John’s Crazy Socks. “We listened to our charity partners and learned how we can help and that is why we created services specifically designed for non-profit and charity organizations.”
John’s Crazy Socks has also introduced a similar set of services for businesses.
The services for non-profits offered by John’s Crazy Socks include:
- Custom Socks:We create awesome custom socks for non-profits that can sell the socks to raise money, give them as thank you gifts or offer them as incentives for donors.
- Charity Fundraising:We created a touchless, easy-to-use charity fundraising program that requires no cash upfront and makes it easy for a non-profit to raise money. We give the charity a unique charity code to share with their supporters. When someone uses that code in our store, the customer gets a free gift, and the charity receives 10 percent of the sale.
- Speaking Engagements:John and Mark have entertained and moved audiences from across the country and around the world. You’ve seen them on TV, in the halls of Congress and at the United Nations. We can also offer a screening of the documentary short, “Sock Guys,” that has won awards at film festivals across the U.S. John and Mark make perfect keynote speakers for your gala or conference. They can make your event special.
- Donations:Each month, we donate boxes for charity raffles and auctions. Apply to see if you qualify.
- Concierge Services:Let us put together the perfect gift package for one person or 10,000. We make gift bags for golf events, meetings, conferences, and dinners. We do the work; you look great.
- Bulk Purchases:Want socks for your whole office or all your customers? Maybe you want socks to give to all your donors. We can help pick just the right item or items and save you money. We can make everyone happy.
Many charities and non-profit organizations have bundled these services for greater impact. For example, some have made custom socks to include in a gift bag at a fundraising gala and had John and Mark speak at that event.
We have already worked with charities large and small. These non-profits include the Special Olympics, the National Down Syndrome Society, the Salvation Army, ACLD, Gigi’s Playhouse, Adapt Abilities, and numerous school groups and Parent-Teacher Associations.
John Cronin said, “I love to see the smile on people’s faces when they open their custom socks.”
John’s Crazy Socks is known for its customer service and personal connection with customers. That attention to detail and personal care has earned us loyal customers and over 27,000 5 -star reviews. We extend the same care and service to our services for non-profits.
Organizations love to work with John’s Crazy socks because when they do, they know they help John’s Crazy Socks hire people with differing abilities, give back and spread happiness.
Why wait? You want to learn more about how we can help your charity or non-profit, click here, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 631-760-5625 and ask for Carol or Ginny and they will take care of you. Let’s spread some happiness.