Working at John's Crazy Socks
We are a mission driven organization committed to spreading happiness. We were born out of the love between a father (Mark) and son (John) and a desire to make people happy. We are always looking for people excited to in our mission. We seek individuals who share our values and want to help this little company change the world.
We are a social enterprise dedicated to hiring people with differing abilities and showing the world what people with differing abilities can do. We know that Giving Back is essential and it is baked into everything we do. It is not enough to just sell stuff. Our mission, our values and our business are personal. What we do matters.
Here are the three criteria we will consider in hiring a person for this role:
- Mission: Do you understand and believe in our mission?
- Culture: Do you share our values so that you will be a good fit in our organization and our organization will be the place where you can do your best work?
- Skills: Do you have the skills to do the work?
Skills matter, but we have learned that culture and mission matter more. Please read out Mission and Values to determine if we are a good fit for you.
You can find our open job positions below:
- Bookkeeper (part-time)
- Custom Orders Lead
- Customer Service Rep (a.k.a. Happiness Creator)
- Fulfillment Manager (a.k.a. Lord of the Socks)
- Happiness Packers (seasonal)
- Pop Up Store Manager