Our book inspired socks are perfect for anyone to wear for Read across America day. Grab a good pair of book socks to wear and check out you next new book. Our Book Lovers Socks are for those people who love reading, love literature and love book stylish book sock book-themed socks.
1. Dr. Seuss themed socks: These socks are perfect for the ultimate Dr. Seuss fan! The Cat in the Hat and his friends Thing 1 and Thing 2 knows a lot about cool socks.
2. Eric Carle Themed Socks: These childhood classics you can recite from memory. how some love to a story about some colorful animals with our Brown Bear What Do You See Pack of 4 Crew Socks. These adorable The Very Hungry Caterpillar socks plus the original book would be a wonderful gift.
3. Harry Potter Socks: If you are a fan of Harry Potter, you'll love these Harry Potter Socks that feature the crests of all four houses! The lion of Gryffindor house. The snake of Slytherin House. The eagle of Ravenclaw house. The badger of Hufflepuff House. Which house will you be sorted into? The Harry Potter Hogwarts House Socks celebrate this childhood classic story of Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger with these socks.
4. These beautiful book-themed socks have a special meaning to John and John's Crazy Socks Team. John had struck up a relationship with President George H. W. Bush and the former President wore these socks during the services for his wife, Barbara Bush, as a tribute to his wife's commitment to literacy programs. At Mr.Bush's request, we sent these Socks (as well as the men’s version) to the Bush family who wore them at the service to honor Mrs. Bush. We were so honored and humbled to help the family.
5. Wizard Of Oz Socks: Tap your heels together three times and hope that someone gets you these Red Slipper Socks!
Whether you love the Wizard of Oz and dream of being Dorothy or if you just love super comfy socks, these Red Slipper Socks are perfect for you.
Better still, the non-skid grips on the soles of these socks let you dance and prance about in your stocking feet without fear of falling!
6: Where The Wild Things Are Socks Unisex Crew Sock: Let the wild rumpus start! Become one of the monsters with Where The Wild Things Are Socks!
7. Hunger Games Socks Are you the Mockingjay? Then you need to wear your Hunger Game Socks with pride. All of Panem will be jealous of these socks. The Mockingjay is a symbol of rebellion. Did you know that the Mockingjay was never supposed to exist? They were a cross between a jabber jay and a mockingbird. Buy these socks for yourself or for another Hunger Games lover.
8. Book themed socks!
Books allow you to be anything in the world just by using your imagination.
These are a great gift for your book club!