Love Bites Socks
Whether a sweet little nip, or a chunk of your heart, love bites!
Our bold Love Bites Socks feature Great Whites who have made it their mission to seek out these innocent organs in the sea below. While normally opportunistic eaters, however, sharks are more likely to consume smaller fish and invertebrates than people.
Some fun facts about these creatures:
- The first sharks appeared 400 million years ago, but are still here today, despite several planet extinction events, like that that killed off the dinosaurs. Sharks are quite resilient!
- The most deadly predators to sharks are humans, who kill nearly 100 million per year.
- Speaking of shark bites, these marine creatures shed their teeth constantly, and their teeth are popular (and inexpensive) beach souvenirs.
- Only 30-50 (mostly non-deadly) shark attacks are reported each year, even though thousands flock to the ocean on a daily basis, proving that sharks (usually) don’t feed on people.
- Though many people fear shark bites, one’s chances are greater of dying from bees, dogs, or even falling coconuts.
Perhaps our Love Bites socks should have featured images of coconuts falling on top of hearts, which were being stung by bees, then carried off by dogs? No matter- these Love Bites socks show where your true devotions lie!
Style: Knee High
Size: These socks fit women shoe size 5-10
Sock Maker: Sock It To Me
Materials: 59% cotton, 39% polyester, 2% spandex