Amazon may have their Prime Day, at John’s Crazy Socks, we celebrate John Day. August 11 marks John’s half-birthday and that’s as good a reason as any to celebrate.
Why celebrate John Day? John Cronin is our co-founder and inspiration and we love John. He spreads happiness wherever he goes. Yes, John has Down syndrome, but as John says, “Down syndrome never holds me back.” His creativity, his passion, his kindness and compassion bring smiles wherever he goes. And that’s what we want John Day to do: make you smile.
Here’s how we are celebrating John Day:
- We start by Giving Back: For every order we receive, we will donate $1 to the Special Olympics. That’s on top of the 5 percent of our earnings that we donate to the Special Olympics. John is a Special Olympic athlete and he loves the Special Olympics.
- Every order gets some free John Stickers
- Every order is entered to win a Special John Gift Bag. We will pick six winners on Monday.
- Take 11 percent off your order by entering the code JohnDay19 (get it, August 11, 11% off)
- Every $75 order gets a free pair of socks
John Day ends at midnight pacific coast time on August 11, 2019. Don’t miss out. Head over to John’s Crazy Socks to grab some great socks, great prizes and celebrate John Day. It will make you so happy.