Taking Care of Your Socks
Take care of your socks and they will take care of you.
- Wear your socks: they are beautiful and full of life. Don’t forget about them and leave them stuffed in your sock drawer.
- Keep them together: A single sock is heart-breaking.
- Wash them: Keep your socks clean and fresh. (If you need a reminder for why we need to wash our socks, check out this video for a fun, scientific explanation.)
How should you wash your socks?
John’s Mom believes the best way to wash your socks is inside out (and she’s rarely wrong). In general, here’s the best approach:
- Use a cold setting
- Use a gentle cycle
- No bleach (we want to keep those colors)
- Tumble dry at a low heat (or simply lay them out to dry)
If your socks need special handing, we will tell you that in the product description.