Job Posting - Content Manager
We’re in the business of spreading happiness through socks. To do that, we need to have a website that shows off our socks and makes it easy for people to find socks that they love. Our content manager will, as the name suggests, manage the content at our website. This work involves organizing our products on the web, creating collections of socks, creating sock descriptions and managing online inventory. The Content Manager will also manage teams of freelance writers who help create the words that go with the pictures of our socks.
The Content Manager will work with all aspects of our business. Learning how customers view the site, order socks and receive the socks. Working with our Happiness Creators who interact with customers to better understand what customers seek and how we can WOW them.
We are a new and rapidly growing organization. We work in a collegial environment that is fast-paced, but not stressed out. We enjoy each other’s company. We work with meaning and purpose and share the happiness.
As a Content Manager, you will:
- Create product collection pages at our website. This involves writing text, tagging pages for search engine optimization and making the pages fun and attractive.
- Create collections of socks and create collection pages. This will involve creating collection pages.
- Manage online inventory of socks.
- Continually seek ways to improve the customer experience at the website
- Develop and manage Amazon and Facebook stores
- Help identify new socks to make customers happy
- Analyze data on web traffic to identify opportunities for improvement
- Work with our fulfilment, marketing and happiness creators to improve the presentation of our socks.
Your days will vary. You will write text for socks and collection pages. You will find and implement ways to improve the shopping and checkout experience. You will create new product and collection pages. You will work with writers to produce more text for our sock pages. You will analyze data to determine what is working and what is not working so we can continually improve our site. You will identify and implement ways to improve the customer experience at our site.
Here is what we offer:
- Work with meaning and purpose
- Positive work environment
- Competitive pay
- Special benefits (staff lunch every Friday, bagel Wednesday, socks, etc.)
- A job you can enjoy and can make you feel proud
- Opportunity to work in a start up that is taking off
Here are the traits that people who succeed here demonstrate:
- Buy into the mission of delivering happiness through socks
- Commit to excellence
- Never simply process, always look to do great work
- Learn, learn, and keep learning
- Work with the team as all of us are smarter than any one of us
- Believe in personal responsibility
- Look for ways to deliver WOWs
- Have fun
- Four-year college degree
- Enthusiasm for the mission and job
- Ability to write well. This is very important.
- Familiarity with social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to analyze web traffic data
- Ability to work hard in a fast paced environment
This job is located at our office in Huntington, New York.
Did this job sound right for you? Here is how to apply: Send a resume and a cover letter explaining why you want this job to email@example.com. (Do not call or walk in.)